Use of financial instruments as means of tax mitigation and business planning:
- Loans: interest (as opposed to dividend) distributions may reduce corporate income tax base
- Leasing: beneficial in cases where companies possess large amounts of fixed assets (real estate, cars, equipment)
- Royalty: used as means of profit relocation as well as tax burden decrease (i.e., for trading companies)
- Structuring and development of most effective financial instruments for your business
- Drafting and analysis of necessary documentation
- Implementation of effective financial instrument model
We will help you enhance efficiency of fund flows and manage the tax expenses.